Leah Grace, Psychospiritual and somatic therapist
I make my impact in the world by dedicating my life to helping you make your impact in the world.
To successfully do this I have developed multi-faceted approach combining Strategic Business Coaching with Psychospiritual & Somatic therapy.
My process, The Sacred State, is offered in a 3 part series.
In addition to running my coaching series, I love facilitating workshops, retreats, breathwork ceremonies, and Individual intensives.
My mission is to empower you to break unconscious survival patterns and connect you to your inner voice, knowing, clarity, wisdom and power that guides you to your authentic potent self. Through releasing trauma, perceptions and beliefs, I want all people to discover their sacred state of alignment.
You don’t have to settle.
Your pain doesn’t have to dictate your life. You don’t have to live with a lack of clarity, anxiety and the fear of becoming burned out.
It is possible to show up confidently in any situation. To live out the impact that you dream of having.
You can authentically share your message.
Becoming aligned with your soul will allow you to find the freedom you need to vibrantly live. Its time to trust what you have within you. You are prepared. You are worthy. Now is the time.
The Sacred State Pathway
Join a community of soul-led leaders working through The Sacred State process, creating to embody a new way of living.
1. The Sacred State PracticeA 45 day challenge to create a foundation for embodiment.
- By the end of this program you will have a full tool box to help you integrate the transformation you desire to make in your life.
- 4-foundation training modules, each week builds on the previous
- Bi-Weekly group coaching meetings via Zoom to share motivation and ideas
- Accountability FB group
- Myriad of resources
2. The Sacred State MethodA 90 day program to master your soul connection.
- By the end of this program, you will master your connection to your soul and embrace the shadows that promote true soul alignment.
- Unlimited access to The Sacred State Practice program and calls ($45 Value)
- Extensive intake and coaching session with Leah ($350 Value)
- Monthly road map of modules containing training videos, guided workbooks, and implementation tools ($1,500 Value)
- Bi-weekly group coaching webinars with unlimited Q&A time with Leah ($350 Value)
- Library of building blocks ($950 Value)
- 5-minute mindfulness practices such as meditations, somatic exercises, workbook, etc. ($ 200 Value)
- Private Community Forum for daily support from Leah and other like-minded individuals ($300 Value)
- Access to discounted private coaching rates ($300-600 Savings)
3. Sacred Leadership8-Month Transformational Business Program for Soul-led Entrepreneurs
- By the end of this program, you will master your connection to your soul and have a full roadmap to leading a business with potency.
- Immediate access to The Sacred Practice and Method online training program
- Early access to Welcome Module and materials
- 17 Training Modules with workbooks
- 2 Group Mastermind Sessions per month
- 1 Personal Session with Leah each month
- 6-Months of Voxer Support with Leah for business strategy consulting
- Online Facebook community
- 1 Intensive weekend Mindset Retreat
- 1-day Business Retreat
- 2-hour “Now Income Strategy” session with Leah – discover where you are leaving money on the table
Michael and Leah make a powerhouse team. Through their Sacred State Method program, they blend compassion and insight with proven methodology and responsive communication. I had been struggling to see my own personal barriers and had refused to recognize the significance of what was really holding me back from being my best self. Working through the Sacred State Method, I was able to bring forward some of my biggest obstacles in just a few short weeks. I now have a greater understanding and appreciation for what my true authentic self looks like and tools I’m still using with confidence for continued success in my home and my business. If you are looking to take that step forward in seeking your full potential then I highly recommend the complimentary consultation. I am amazed at the impact I have been able to make in my life that started with just that one phone call.
I felt the need to email you and let you know that even a year later I am experiencing so many dramatic shifts. My work with you is still having such an amazing impact on my life. So many amazing things going on and I am meditating every morning. Just wanted to let you know. Stay tuned the best is yet to come. I have my moments but I have learned from the best to lean in and utilize self love. XOXOXO
ESTABLISH YOUR PRACTICE:
I want to express my gratitude for Leah and Mike and the opportunity that they have provided. This has been an amazing growth experience in such a short time.
I have really enjoyed this whole process and what it has brought up and what it has created. What it brought up for me is my tendency to forget to value myself and that the first thing I end up letting go is my daily practice to take care of other things.
Module 4 was such an inspiring and meaningful session and I took so much away from it. My trigger is my children fighting, arguing, and not listening. So to be able to create a new pattern in how I approach the times they are not getting along is going to be epic!!
It has been amazing to see the impact this has had on our family and with my ability to honor myself.
It has been amazing to see the impact of what we have incorporated into our family time and how the girls are valuing our family practice. They ask every night to do family yoga and meditation and then encourage us to do it even when we are tired.
– Holly Inscore
Working With Leah Grace
With over 20 years of experience, Leah created the Sacred Leadership program to lead conscious entrepreneurs and leaders back to their deepest truths and potential. As a multi-entrepreneur, Leah Grace understands the emotional toll being a leader can take. Leah longs to see all people step into their truest selves, in order to live out their truest purpose.
Through combining strategic coaching, neuroscience, breath and somatic work and cutting edge trauma theory, Leah’s work guides the client’s through rapid and effective transformation. As a long-standing expert in this work, Leah Grace is dedicated to creating experiences that build a toolbox that leaders can use for the rest of their lives.
Leah Grace is certified through many coaching and healing schools. If interested in seeing her credentials, don’t hesitate to reach out.