My passion is helping conscious entrepreneurs and leaders wake up to their purpose and potential. I look at the big picture of a person’s journey and ask: What does courageous success look like for you? What is it that you are truly seeking? How could that passion be expressed in your business?
The essence of what we desire in life is to experience our true potential. What does this mean to you? If you are just getting by, whether financially, emotionally, physically, or spiritually, you will experience unhappiness, unfulfillment, or just that “something’s missing” feeling. Being content, satisfied, balanced, and at peace with yourself is directly related to being aligned with your true potential.
Our programs will take you to a deeper level of commitment to who you are at your highest potential. I will give you the education, tools, and training to reach your goals and experience a transformation of who you thought you were! I will design your program to seamlessly fit your needs. Come work with me, It’s time to take that chance, to break the old barriers. You don’t want to just survive, you want to thrive!
Why Work With Me
Leah Grace’s foundational passion is seeing people’s potential for who they really are and intuitively discerning their soul’s purpose. She is a certified breath & somatic worker who has the profound ability to release and clear the mind, body, and spirit. In her calm, gracious presence, you feel the safe and sacred space she creates to open channels for deep listening and deep healing.
When you work with Leah, you:
- Receive intuitive guidance to fully connect with your true potential.
- Gain clarity & confidence with a personalized blueprint for your next steps.
- Release toxic stress, emotional suffering and physical tension holding you back.
- Experience deep healing – releasing any trauma or unconscious blocks.
- Align & activate your body, mind, and spirit for your fullest authentic expression.
- Renew your energy & vitality to better serve your purpose & leadership.
Education + Experience
- Somatic emotional release & bodywork license from Kalamazoo Center for the Healing Arts.
- Coach training from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), an accredited International Coach Federation (ICF) coach training academy
- Certified Business Coach
- Certified Energy Leadership Coach
- One-on-one training with Master Coach Ed Able, nationally known business and entrepreneurial coach
- One-on-one training with David Bayer, nationally known business and mindset coach
- Former owner of Evolve Center for Success, a business and life coaching center in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Co-founder of the Women In Connection Networking Group
- Co-founder of the Wellness Collective
- Level 1 & 2 certification of the Biodynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System
- Healing Developmental Trauma Certification from Biodynamic Breathwork & Truama Release
- Twenty years of entrepreneurial experience treating, consulting, and coaching clients
Through the study of neuroscience and years of working with clients on how to program change at a subconscious level, I have developed a technique that helps people experience their full potential.
“After reaching yet another failure in my life I finally realized that if I was going to navigate to my fullest potential, I had to start looking to myself for all of my answers. I was the only one who had access to my truths, my passions, and to my power. I am the one who gets to express my purpose. I am the one who gets to experience the fullest expression of my life. I needed to deepen the relationship I had with my wisdom, my inner guidance, my natural rhythm, my nature for success.”
“I decided at that moment that I was going to sit. I was to wait for this inner guidance to come forward before I made any more decisions in my life or business. I sat for 10 months before I heard anything. I watched one of my businesses deteriorate; I watched relationships and finances diminish. I lived with fear and faith battling inside.”